Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Motorola W388


A few days ago after selling my w220 I have decided to buy the new phone since I was using it from the last 19 months or so. After browsing some websites I have got no conclusions on any phone which I have to buy, my budget was only Rs.3500 and then I visited the same shop on which I had bought my last phone. And they have showed me the phone that I was want to buy on this low budget, a mobile phone with sleek design, music player, fm, and a VGA camera as well and all this for only Rs. 3200, the phone was W388.

The choice was obvious, when you got all these things bundled in W388, with class 10 GPRS and much more features which anyone dying to buy at this small budget.

The best part of the W388 is its music player which is so much sophisticated, gives us choices of creating our playlist, search the songs according to the artist, songs and albums. You can categorize all your mp3 songs according to the artist, albums and genres as well also you can play them all with the same features. I found this phone so much full of facilities that we need these days in our mobile phone.

No comments: